In A Christmas Miracle for Daisy, Whitney and Connor bond while decorating for Christmas. With the guide below, you can deck your halls, inside and out, with a little inspiration from the movie!
- 1. A big bow will brighten any window or door. Or use it to dress up your snowman!
- 2. You can still have a white Christmas even when skies are clear. Opt for a friendly garden figurine.
- 3. Show your Christmas spirit to the whole street with garlands wrapped around a fence or post.
- 4. When decorating outside, a hat and scarf are essential for keeping you…and your snowman…warm.
- 5. Assorted ornaments at the front door provide a pop of personality when welcoming guests.
- 6. Seasonal mugs should always be available for a quick cup of cocoa, cider, or tea.
- 7. A holiday staple and centerpiece, you can’t forget about the Christmas tree!
- 8. Ribbons and bows can add some extra magic to your festive décor.
- 9. With holly, ivy, and mistletoe accents about, your room will exude charm from every corner.
- 10. Cute Christmas toys have a cheerful effect for kids and adults alike!
In the comments below, tell us about how you are decorating as Christmas approaches!